Join us for the upcoming traditional “one design” regatta, experience new challenges, a sense of freedom and adventure, see new horizons. Slovak Sailing Week is always an excitement, emotion, and the biggest adventure! Combine a thrill of a racing with the comfort of familiar Croatian atmosphere, sun, sea, wind and great yachting infrastructure. Meet people who share your passion, study and practice sailing skills, exchange opinions, establish new business contacts and, above all, have fun, discover the region and relax. All of this this accompanied by efficient COVID-19 protective measures.
Sailing, teamwork, endurance
Fun, relaxation, beautiful dalmatia scenery
Race track area
Beautiful Beneteau First 45
Slender silhouette, sharp temperament, – First 45 is an extraordinary performance cruiser – designed for the appeal and sailing pleasure, it completely renews the way people approach cruising and racing. A stylish yacht with an ageless hull design, this fast 14-metre cruiser is a perfect blend of elegance, power and safety. Boat promises great sensations and comfort for the crew of 6 + the skipper. Boats have recently been refitted with new sails, ropes and other equipment.
FROM OUR REGATTAS
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit
Teams & Skippers
10 teams will be taking part in the event. If required, a qualified skipper will be provided by Sailing Forever as an option – to lead and instruct Your crew. In this case no specific experience is needed from the team. Guided by a professional skipper, you will develop knowledge about tactics, speed and wind, experience the race excitement and adrenaline from reaching the finish line before your mates or business rivals ). Sailing Forever as an event organizer will also provide a highest level of technical and administration support to ensure safety and pleasure of sailing for the whole week.
Team Dynamo Energia
Our partners & media support
5200 Eur / sailboat
Participation fee includes
– Performance sailboats Benetteau First 45 (all new sails, rigging 2021) pilot book and nav.charts, 13% HR TAX
– Spinakker (new from 2021, 155m2)
– Race committee boat, (e.g. Oceanis 45 or 48, transit log, fuel and skipper included)
– 1 x motor boat 6m, fuel included, 100HP, buoys, navigation marks, flags, ropes, loudspeakers etc.
– Official judge, Regatta registration to CRO Sailing federation and Harbour master office
– Regatta organization course design & logistics, – Kaštela – Maslinica – Primošten – Skradin – Rogoznica – Kaštela
– Marina berth for all boats in each above destination
– Technical support for the whole event, (food & sleeping included)
– Regatta opening ceremony and dinner in a nice restaurant with sea view
– Regatta closure ceremony and dinner in a nice restaurant with sea view
– Final Prize ceremony and awards
– Transit log (cleaning the boat, gas, underwater inspection, crew list, bedlinen, 2 pc. towels/person.)
– Helly Hansen t-shirts with logos.
– Transfer Split airport – marina Kaštela – 40 EUR / boat
– Alternative weekly parking near Marina 25 EUR / car
– WiFi (Wi-Fi 4G LTE unlimited) – 15 EUR / boat
– Dinghy & Outboard motor – 70 EUR / boat
– Transfer marina Kaštela – Split airport – 40 EUR / boat
– Other services, – anything we can help you with in Croatia ( On – board refreshments and basic meals for whole week, assistance with visas, excursions, local hotels, PCR tests, etc) – on the request.
*Schedule is subject to minor change, announcements will be made across official channels should there be any updates. Dinners, ceremonies and open air sessions will be organised in a safe, professional manner taking into account all regulations, maintaining proper protocols to guarantee the safety of our guests.