Heneken group is proud to announce the 4t year Heneken Trophy business series, world-class event aiming to introduce industry leaders to the amazing sport of sailing.
It is the only occasion where business representatives compete in sailing. Beside sport activities, this event is promoting business networking, enabling CEO’s, companies management, media experts and sailing professionals to meet each other and interact. In a relaxed and informal atmosphere, we will exchange our experience, opinions, establish business contacts, and, above all, have fun, discover the region, learn and practice sailing skills.
Slender silhouette, sharp temperament, – Salona 46 & First 45 are extraordinary performance cruisers – designed for the appeal and sailing pleasure, they completely renew the way people approach cruising and racing. Stylish yachts with an ageless hull design, these fast 14-metre cruisers are a perfect blend of elegance, power and safety. Boats promises great sensations and comfort for the crew of 6 + the skipper. ( First 45 ) & crew of 8 + the skipper ( Salona 46 )
No professional experience or training required. A qualified, passionate team of skippers from Sailing Forever will be leading and instructing the crew, to ensure highest levels of safety and pleasure of sailing for the whole week.
You can reserve a whole boat for crew of 6 or 8, or a place in a cabin, – in this case we will find You a team that fit your sailing experience, mood, and even age, will form a perfect match for you! Guided by a professional skipper, you will develop knowledge about tactics, speed and wind, experience the race excitement and adrenaline from reaching the finish line before your mates or business rivals )
Welcome to the heart of our sailing regatta: our organizational team. Committed to excellence and fostering a thrilling regatta experience, team brings together a diverse blend of expertise and passion. The driving force that turns the vision of this remarkable event into a reality for all our esteemed guests.
– Cruiser – performance brand new sailboats Salona 46 or classic Benetteau First 45 (all new sails, rigging & teak 2021) pilot book and nav.charts, 13% HR TAX
– Professional skipper for each boat
– Race committee boat, (e.g. Oceanis 45 or 48, transit log, fuel and skipper included)
– 1 x motor boat 6m, fuel included, 100HP, buoys, navigation marks, flags, ropes, loudspeakers etc
– Official judge, Regatta registration to CRO Sailing federation and Harbour master office
– Regatta organization course design & logistics, – Kaštela – Rogoznica – Skradin – Tribunj – Primosten – Oštrica – Agana – Kaštela
– Branding – company / team flags on each boat
– Marina berth for all boats in each above destination
– Technical support for the whole event, (food & sleeping included)
– Gala dinner as Regatta opening ceremony in nice restaurant with sea view
– Gala dinner as Regatta closure ceremony in nice restaurant with sea view
– Bar party (drinks & DJ)
– Swimming island party (DJ venue)
– Helly Hansen polo shirts with regatta logos.
– Daily results & final prize ceremony, participation awards
– Photo & video, drone shooting, daily photo sharing
– Transit log (cleaning the boat, gas, underwater inspection, crew list, bedlinen, 2 pc. towels/person.)
– Tourist tax
– 20% discount on new Helly Hansen collection ( please ask for details )
*Fuel is not included
– Transfer Split airport – marina Kaštela – 40 EUR / boat
– Alternative weekly parking near Marina 25 EUR / car
– WiFi (Wi-Fi 4G LTE unlimited) – 15 EUR / boat
– Dinghy & Outboard motor – 70 EUR / boat
– On – board refreshments and basic meals for whole week – ( e.g. food & drink lunch set ) – 250 / boat
– Transfer marina Kaštela – Split airport – 40 EUR / boat
– Other services, – anything we can help you with in Croatia ( Assistance with visas, excursions, local hotels, PCR tests, etc) – on the request.
Saturday – 22.06. Kaštela
Welcome drink, team registration & accommodation, Skipper meetings, team trainings. Gala dinner and Opening ceremony starting at 19.30. Live band, DJ performance (Spinnaker restaurant)
Sunday – 23.06. Racing day 1
Kaštela – Rogoznica, daily prize ceremony. Free program
Monday – 24.06. Racing day 2
Rogoznica – Skradin, daily prize ceremony. Dinner (Konoba Vidrovača) Party, DJ Performance
Tuesday – 25.06. Racing day 3
Skradin – Tribunj, Up & Down’s na Prokljan lake, evening in Tribunj, daily prize ceremony. Free program
Wednesday – 26.06. Relax day
Tribunj – Oštrica, swimming & party, DJ venue in the bay, evening in Primosten
Thursday – 27.06. Racing day 4
Primosten – Agana, Dinner, Closing & final prize ceremony, DJ performance (Marinus restaurant)
Friday – 28.06.
Return to Kaštela, swimming, relax, drink party on the roof of Spinakker restaurant.
Saturday – 29.06.
Check out, free program, beach activities, optional excursions, tours to Split, Trogir
*Schedule is subject to minor change, announcements will be made across official channels should there be any updates. Dinners, ceremonies and open air sessions will be organised in a safe, professional manner taking into account all regulations, maintaining proper protocols to guarantee the safety of our guests.
– Event start: Marina Kastela ( Split, HR )
– Event timeframe: 22.06. 2024 – 29.06.2024
– 4000 EUR / boat – Refundable damage deposit payable by cash or card
– Every part of the event accompanied by COVID-19 protective measures
– Cancellation policy: