- Boarding location: Marina Kaštela ( near Split, HR )
- Exam location: Lucka Kapetanija Split or Zadar
- 2000 EUR / boat – Refundable damage deposit payable by cash or card
- Every part of the event accompanied by COVID-19 protective measures
- Available PCR, AG test premises near Marina and in the Airport
- 90 and more days before the starting: No charge
- 90 – 21 days before the starting: 50% of the total amount
- Less than 21 days before the start: 100% of the total amount
Croatian boat skipper licence – B category
– The Croatian boat skipper license category B is the most common license in Adriatic sea. This card is best adapted to local legislation and is faster to obtain in comparison with other types of skipper lecenses. It allows You to operate pleasure and charter yachts up to 30 GT without professional crew up to 12 Nm from the coast or islands in Adriatic Sea.
– The license can be obtained by a person over 16 years of age. The exam is verbal and takes approximately 20 minutes, it is leaded by an examiner speaking several languages. In addition to safety rules and navigation disciplines, the applicant is tested in radio operation, therefore it is not necessary to take a separate exam at the telecommunications office. After you pass, licence card will be issued and sent to You by post.