Slovak Republic International Championship in One – design class is the pure excitement, fair competition and unforgettable taste of victory! Join us for the unique opportunity to test your sailing skills and compete with professional sailors from around Europe, coming to race in Croatia – best sailing location in Mediterranean Sea.
5 racing days with various challenging distances across beautiful islands in Central Dalmatia. Each lap is unique, so get ready for a new experience! Not to forget about parties, friendly atmosphere and positive vibes! It will be a week of fun and pure adrenaline, sailing adventures and making new friends. The week you will never forget!
– Slovak Republic International Championship in One – design class regatta is registrered in Slovak Sailing Union, Croatian Sailing federation and Harbour master office. Official judge will be provided to evaluate the race results and to acknowledge the winners.
– Technical & administrative support during whole event will be provided by dedicated team of professionals from Sailing Forever charter & YC Dynamo
Up & down 1,2
Up & down 3,4
Navigation race 5
Up & down 6,7
Eventual Up & down 8
Race will be held in two classes, – 10x Beneteau First 45 & 10x Beneteau First 35. Identical models and equipment will allow each team to have balanced conditions throughout the regatta. Slender silhouette, sharp temperament, – First 35 or 45 are extraordinary performance cruisers – designed for the appeal and sailing pleasure. A stylish yachts with an ageless hull design, these fast cruisers are a perfect blend of elegance, power and safety. First 45 boat promises great sensations and comfort for the crew of 6 + the skipper. First 35 boat accommodates the crew of 4 + the skipper. All boats are equipped with new radial sails, new rigging, high-quality Harken equipment, carbon boom and new Spinnakers.
You can reserve a whole boat (Your own crew), or just one place, – in this case we will find You a team that fit your expectations, mood, experience and even age, – will form a perfect match for you
“It was such a tricky race in unusual weather conditions, that it was hard to be in the right spot.. but I had such good teammates. We enjoyed brisk sailing and kept the boat moving. Having a good team really helped us pull it out “
Who can participate? Everyone who loves competition and strives to win, people engaged in sailing sports seeking excitement and willing to get race practice. In case of limited individual experience your team will be formed accordingly – guided by a professional skipper and with help from rest of the crew, You will get the support to ensure safety and pleasure of sailing for the whole week. We welcome all participants and anticipate that this regatta will be an important step in their sailing careers.
– Spinakker 155m2
– Race committee boat, (transit log, fuel and skipper included)
– 1 x 6m 100HP RIB, fuel included, buoys, navigation marks, flags, ropes, loudspeakers etc
– Official judge, Regatta registration to HR Sailing federation and Harbour master office
– Regatta organisation & logistics, administrative support
– Technical support team for the whole event, (food & sleeping included)
– Gala dinner as Regatta closure ceremony in nice restaurant with sea view
– Final Prize ceremony, participation awards
– Transit log (cleaning the boat, gas, underwater inspection, crew list, bedlinen, 2 pc. towels/person.)
– Tourist tax
– Helly Hansen T shirts with event logos
– 30% discount on new Helly Hansen collection ( please ask for details )
– Insurance / Security deposit
– Tourist tax 1,35€ / person / day ( paid in cash in HRK )
– Fuel – approx. 10 – 20 € / person / week
– Berth for boat in non – home marinas
– Food for crew and skipper
– Transfer Split airport – marina Kaštela – 40 EUR / crew / one way
– Alternative weekly parking near Marina 25 EUR / car
– WiFi (Wi-Fi 4G LTE unlimited) – 15 EUR / boat
– Outboard motor & dinghy – 70 EUR / boat
– Dalmatian meals and refreshments on board ( set prepared for the crew in advance ) – 250 EUR / boat
– Other services, – anything we can help you with in Croatia (assistance with visas, excursions, local hotels, PCR tests, etc) – on the request.
– Check-in & accommodation around 17.00. Meeting with skippers, boat check, food supplies, regatta opening. Night in Kaštela.
– 14.00: Training races around Dalmatian islands, free program.
– 11.00: Up& down races 1&2, free program.
– 11.00: Up& down races 3&4, free program.
– 11.00: Navigation race, free program.
– 11.00: Up& down races 6&7, free program.
– 11.00: Eventual up& down race 8 (last possible start at 13:00), Price giving and Closing ceremony
– Boat check out at 9am, free program, networking, optional excursions, tours to Split, Trogir
* This is just an example of the schedule, it is subject to change, taking into account weather conditions, judge’s & regatta administration decisions, all accompanied by maintaining proper protocols to guarantee the safety of our guests.
|Rank||Boat||Helmname / Team||R1||R2||R3||R4||Total||Nett||log.body %|
|1||R45 / XENA||Hnilica Jozef / YC Dynamo I||(3)||2||1||1||7||4||10|
|2||F45 / GALATA||Csuday Zdenek / TRIM Zvolen||1||(3)||2||2||8||5||20|
|3||F45 / CHARYBDIS||Palmaj Peter / YC Dynamo II||2||1||3||(4)||10||6||30|
|4||R45 / ZEPHYR||Bachratá Barbora||4||4||4||(7)||19||12||40|
|5||R45 / BYBLIS||Králikova Zuzana / Why knot ladies||(6)||6||5||5||22||16||50|
|6||R45 / ARIADNE||Potucký Martin / JK Sobrance II||5||5||6||6||22||16||60|
|7||R45 / YASMIN||Zubaľ Branislav / Stribog Sailing Team||(8)||7||7||3||25||17||70|
|8||R45 / HERA II||Machovec Dezider /||7||(10)||8||9||28||24||80|
|9||R45 / VENUS I||Hrubý Erik / JK Sobrance I||(9)||9||9||8||35||26||90|
|10||R45 / URANIA||Hajdu Jana||10||8||(DNF)||10||39||28||100|